Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Monday, April 12, 2004

EEEEEEEEEEk I have a hard week ahead of me and WAY too little time for all the procrastinating i'm doing.

OKAY this is how I'm going to tackle it all... my heart jumps at the word progress... oh how close it is!

HOMEWORK
-P.1 ASSIGNED 30-40min
-Go over theatre script 15 min
-Do the textbook work 1 hour
-STUDY FOR THAT FRICKEN TEST 30-60 min
-READ THAT STUPID BOOK untimed
-Do at least one page of that painful.... shhh painLESS essay untimed
total: too little time
go on.....
then
-find mysteriously missing pens years and years of running all over the place
total: shouldn't be doing this today


WHY IS THIS ONLY MONDAY?
I've gotten sooo good at procrastinating look at me. Is there a job that involves procrastination? I don't think so.

I will not procrasatinate. I will not procrastinate. I will not.... wait, this IS procrastinating.

some time after that:
learn html
try to memorize the commands on this blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)