Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'm sad. Its Wednessday, Mom's leaving on her business trip tomorrow, and vacation's half over.
I HAVE learned HTML
I HAVEN'T finished homework yet
I HAVEN'T worked on my project yet
I HAVEN'T done lots of stuff on my list at all...

This is better than the last vacation but I hope I REALLY do everything I intend to during summer vacation. It's just so easy to forget that me in the future is the same me, and still will mind having to do all the work that is planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)