Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Operator? Don't get me an exit!

WOW... I finally dreamt with Keanu in it- I usually can't for some reason.
In the dream, I got his cell phone number (tho i don't think he has 1) for some reason, and I called him. It was so real too, and so he picked up and didn't really seem pissed off I called him. Then, I said sorry to bother you, but ...something i can't remember. And then he answered for some reason "yea, beckyband's pretty good". So we chatted about beckyband for the longest time, and then I was thinking- I can't wait to chat w/ people on KeanuVision! Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)