Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Scary Sixflags Incident

It's getting late, but I am very scared right now. The other day at sixflags, I was thinking- wow! That kid looks almost like Keanu would if he was that age! And the amazed-eyebrows-furrowed look on my face let my friend know that something strange had happened.
"What?"
"th...that kid looked EXACTLY like a young Keanu!"
She rolls her eyes
"I'M SERIOUS! I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING! LITERALLY!"
"Where?"
"There....." I say, trying not to point, be too loud, or tilt my head over too much
"huh?where? wha??"
"Nevermind, I'll tell you later"
I wondered if I would regret letting him just walk off, but what was I to do? I didn't know him at all, and I couldn't just randomly scare the dude.
I was reaaaally shocked though. I mean, I was really just amazed! I managed to shake off the shock after a while, telling myself that he didn't look that much like Keanu, and that I didn't even know Keanu then, but it was still scary.
Then, today, I was going by KeanuWeb when... There he was. Same haircut! KEANU DID LOOK LIKE HIM @ THAT AGE! What the hell??
It's strange that kid at 6 flags had that haircut too, for his age. You never see boys with that cut ne more. WOW. Go see for yourself, although I wish that my camera had batteries and I had taken a pic of young Ke's SCARY look-alike. SIGH!Oh the regret...
KeanuWeb: Image KR374AC8

What's freakiest was that I was hoping to somehow find a really realistic keanu look-alike there!

oh and by the way, on the log ride, just before the Ramp of Doom right Before the Water Splashes on You on The Hot Day, a REALLY wazow guy waved to us, and Isma said- It was nice meeting you!!! before he became out of sight.

waaaaay kewl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)