Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Comic con grief

Disembodied Brain sci-fi weblog Keanu on Constantine

GAHHHHHHH

I'm LITERALLY DYING HERE DYING!! (well, almost literally)I WAS Going to be able to go!!! I'm sad ever so sad especially when I read these lines

But it was Reeves that the crowd roared for. One woman who declared herself a 14-year fan of his got permission to approach the heavily-guarded stage to give him an early birthday present. (coulda been me! I was thinking of doing that argh lol, weep) Another asked Reeves if there would ever be a Speed 3. "I gotta know," said the man, who appeared to be serious. Reeves looked around the stage as if deliberating how to answer the question, threw up his hands, and eventually declared "No," drawing thunderous applause.

*Drops over dead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)