Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, December 08, 2004


I so heart Neo and can't wait another second for Xmas. Well, I don't want to, but I have to. Getting the DVD anytime before then would violate my time use contract for December, which ties me down to strictly work work work on schedule... But oooh how it's getting at me- the DVD is OUT and RELEASED but not in MY HANDS right now. Gah the temptation to visit Best Buy right NOW! But I still haven't figured out how to feel less guilty about owning two sets of Matrix DVDs... don't want to sell the old dvds, and I don't want them to get lol, jealous. "Who are those in the box?" "Um, er... well they're you see I..." "You're seeing other Matrix DVDs!!!!!" "No, really I just... eh, well yeah." "Oh pooh" Awkward silence "Well, I'd better go now... I have a lot of DVD watching... er I have a lot of work to do." Old matrix DVDs start to cry... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)