Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Saturday, January 08, 2005

My Keanu Firsts

I might just be the happiest little fan girl alive right now...

guess what February issue magazine I just got?

Begins w/ a P and ends w/ emiere!

This is the first time I've actually seen a section of a magazine just for Keanu... well, that's new at least.

I'm so freakin' happy about this.

This adds to the list, the last one was the first time I saw Keanu on a TV show that's new, it was MTV on Constantine.


The article is adorable. I'm so happy I never get to see him on a magazine and I walked into that magazine store, asked the guy where it was, and I couldn't believe my eyes! He was on the cover. Well, I knew he was on the cover already, but I just had to see it for myself. I don't know why it was so surprising I'm sure he's been on many magazines, but it was just like... I don't know. LoL I felt special.


So that was fun, and now I'm reading it. I'm on the last page... sniff sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)