Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Favorite Spots *spoiler*

*************
Don't
*************
read any
further
*************
if you haven't seen it yet
***************

*****************
"well could you point me in the right direction?"
"yeah, yeah..."
points to the door

"should I take off the clothes?"
Keanu is silent...
smiles ever so slightly in a sexy awesome cute way:
"hold on... I'm thinking"

Constantine rises to heaven, slowly extending his middle finger

... more to be added

I am SO getting the DVD that was possibly the best scifi-action-horror movie I've ever seen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)