Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Well, here I am in the library where my essay got deleted yesterday. I'm waiting for the end of the period and two of my teachers are suspecting that I skipped. I didn't, but I'm always in a weird situation these days. Probably because I'm sleep deprived and i look like I'm lying even when i'm not. I had a paranoid look in my eyes and smiled excessively.
I hate it when people suspect me of things that I don't do. Especially people that are nice.
Oh well. I'll prove myself some way.
I'm so happy today, because I have a load of shit taken off of my back. The prize test is over, I wrote the essay last night rather well for so late at night, and I aced my spanish test. The only thing i need to do now, is SLEEP which i can't seem to find time for.
I'm waiting and praying for rainy conditions, and I hope to hear from my coach before the end of school. MAYBE i'll be able to hang w/ kerta today or sleep. I kinda feel like going to the mall though. It feels like a friday or maybe thursday, because of the relief i'm getting from finishing the weeks' work. Some how everything got crammed up all into wed. I still need to see one of my profesoras after this period about a project.
I'm psyched about my theatre course right now because we are doing character analysis and things. I like it a lot better now that I know that Keanu and other professionals do the same. From now on i'm going to take it seriously and put my all into a good performance. I hope that the play will turn out good. I was surprised today when I saw that my usual slacker classmates were ACTUALLY doing what they were supposed to do, and being productive.
I finished the things i missed out on today (because of the prize exam, which i didn't do THAT well on but so didn't the other people, and i wonder how the girl next to me who finished it fast did) with the half and hour I had left. I caught up what I missed out on.
I'm kinda sad that I have to miss out on the stuff we're doing tomorrow but glad I get to go see a movie and hopefully hang in the shopping area afterwards w/ Kerta if she doesn't ruin things by not turning things in.

I'm going to especially miss theatre.

Well, sorry for all the excessive blabbing, I'll go now. Gosh this is going to take a while to load the post. Gosh it looks huge even in the preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)