Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Disoriented

wow i woke up really disoriented today... I fell asleep by accident after deciding to relax on my bed for a second after getting home- i fell asleep for 2 hours!
But then I woke up and my vcr said 7:15! which is exactly when i get up in the mornings and proceed to my routine. I guess it was the dream that seemed long and nocturnal, but I was thinking I had slept all night, and that i had to get up now... I was thinking- ughhhhhh no!!!! but then I opened my eyes and heard my dog barking, and i was thinking..... waiiiiiiiiiit a minute- could it possibly be.... still the same day? (and i couldn't figure out why i didn't have PJs on)
yes it could be.
Then, i was sad cuz it was still the same day, which means that I probably won't be able to fall asleep tonight after that late long nap. Shit!
But that was an awfully strange experience. With this stupid weather, you can't tell what time of the fricken day it is!

Well, then, i decided that i'd get up and go online to chat. So, I was still a bit disoriented I guess, becase when my friend that i hadn't chatted w/ online before said hello to me, and I thought that it was my cousin. Then tho, i was like wait why would my cousin (who's a guy) be using that rediculously lime green font and style?
so i thought that was strange... had he gone out of his mind?!?!?
after I called (or rather typed) my cousin's name out, she corrected me, and told me it was L
then i thought that it was my other friend L, but then i thought that it was pretty strange for that L to have THAT screen name. But then through the way she talked, i FINALLY figured out that she was the other L i know.... PHEW

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)