Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Sunday, June 20, 2004

HELP!

I'm having a hard time remembering where a lot of my stuff is, and I can't remember where I placed my Picassa photo organizer cd and shit after I redid my room. I'm afraid i'm coming down with a bad case of Summer Amnesia Syndrome- it's caused my oversleeping with frequent tv-watching. It basically makes you forget where the fuck you put all your fucking stuff and forget what your email passwords are and what Keanu's mother's name is and what your friend's middle name is. However, it makes up cuz u can surprisingly list off all the times that your favorite Actor is on TV that week. This sucks. I'm going to go eat ice cream and drink a cup of tea and pretend that I'm not going to be stupid by the end of the summer. Sigh. I feel too sluggish to get up though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)