Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Hellllllllllo, I'm home!

Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That was a very refreshing vacation. I'm so rejuvenate!


RI was beautiii-ful, and the long way there was worth it. I wonder what news I've missed out on- I was a bit tweaked to find out that the inn I was staying at didn't provide a phone jack that was working in each room! I was almost considering plugging my laptop into the phone jack in the hall... heh heh heh!


During my vacation, guess who came and visited my dreams? Keanu!!! I went to a concert of his even though I've never actually seen one :(, and I'm not sure if it was beckyband or dogstar, but I think it was the both of them mixed up. It was like, beckyband playing dogstar music... You know how dreams are. And, then I started dancing to the music, and afterwards got to talk to Keanu... and then a bunch of stuff happened that I don't remember, but the next blip I remember is, w/ him, L, and me trying to escape a hotel while being chased and shot at... It was all very James Bond. A lot of running too, phew- but at least it wasn't like one of those dreams where you run and run and get absolutely no where! There was one part of the running I remember well, where Keanu lowered me down a stairway banister to the next flight of stairs to save time running, but in real life wouldn't save too much time... haha that was... Strange. When we all got out safely though, just as we were going to go celebrate I kinda just left the whole thing behind. It was like it was one of those action movies where the denouement just leaves you there at the end when they're all happy, out of the bomb rigged building w/ hydrogen energy machines inside, speeding rigged bus, or something of that sort... ;-) But darn it ended there. Almost a perfect spot to queue for the cast.

At least the Inn had cable though. I was watching E!, and hehe all of the sudden they showed that mugshot of Keanu from ages ago, when they were mentioning I forget, something about stars making mistakes too? And what made me smile on the tour of the mansions that I went to see, was that the owner's names were Something (I forget, but does it really matter? haha) Reeves. So the tour lady kept on referring to Ms. Reeves, and later Mrs. Reeves- I didn't like that one, and Mr. Reeves (that one I liked)... haha it made the slightly boring tour much more interesting.
"Here is Mr. Reeves' bedroom, and over here is his bathroom... Over here is Mr. Reeves' ect ect.


Weeellllll tata for now I'm going on a shopping spree!! Haha, on my first day back...

**Long story why the posts are out of order, but this comes before the bottom 4 picture posts. The 4 picture posts were supposed to be part of this post, but screw it they're not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)