Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

OMG!!!

thestar.com.my: eCentral: News & Features


Hey look at that I was right... that even stevens kid "Shaide Labeouf" IS starring in I robot. What a coincidence bout Constantine! Or wait, maybe it's the other way around but I know I saw him in some movie that made me think that. I was just going to find out about that but I guess now my question has been answered anyways.

If you log on to the Internet Movie Database, you’ll discover that LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986 to Shayna and Jeffrey LaBeouf. He is their only child. His parents are divorced and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles.

If you’re an avid moviegoer, you’ll notice that LaBeouf has a bit part in the Will Smith blockbuster I, Robot. In fact, if you’re in a cinema with kids under 13, you’re probably going to hear comments like: “Hey what’s Louis Stevens doing in this movie?” LaBeouf, has in fact, acted in a handful of feature films including Holes, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd, Holes and The Battle of Shaker Heights. Upcoming movies include Constantine and The Greatest Game Ever Played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)