Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Friday, August 27, 2004

The Star Online: eCentral: Movies: Movie Buzz

Typecast? You've already been typecast now go and be Superman.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want to see keanu as superman :(
It'd be like the ultimate movie! I mean, I love Superman, I love Keanu, what about Keanu as Superman!?!??

Sigh....

I hope he changes his mind or something. It'd be awesome... wah now if they finish the movie, I'll watch the whole thing going- Keanu should be that superman!! Waaaaaaaaah


The Star Online: eCentral: Movies: Movie Buzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)