Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha

Obsessions collide.... (hansah likes saiyuki) thanx to isma for showing me this page, I think it's absolutely hilarious...


"if Goku wuz real I tihnk that he wuld look like Keanu reeves frm Matrix cuz Keanu is hot and so is Goku. N Porkbun would be leik Trinity cuz Neo luvs Trinity an Goku loevs Porkbun so tehy r perfect 4 each othr. Ther love is verry deep leik Neo/Trinty so tahts why they r grate 4 each othr!!!!!!!!"



*Note to Saiyuki fans: I'm not trying to offend anyone by posting this bizarre page, I just thought it was so freakin funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)