Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Friday, August 27, 2004

Sniff Sniff... ACHOO

Bah! I have allergies allergies allergies and they aren't very pleasant. I don't know what it is, maybe dust. I have to dust of my desk one of these days...

Had a barbeque today, was delicious. I gotta do that more often.

You know, I should have a barbeque on Ke's birthday. We'll just pretend he'll show up at it...

I'm very bored right now. I can't find anything to do! Gasp!
Can you believe it? I sure can't!

You know, I'm going to go check out The Sims 2! I'm so happy that's coming up.
I wish Keanu's movies would come out faster, but then again, he works pretty hard as it is.

I just found out, that the black eyed peas were going to do something musical for the new maxis game The Urbz, I think.

That should be interesting, but I don't know if I'll like it as much as The Sims.

I've gotta find a hobby to entertain myself w/, and for your information, Keanu counts more as an obsession. lol


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll I'm off. Buh bye people!

I should really work on my story but I'm being bad and won't won't won't look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)