Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I knew...

that today would be a good Keanu day...
Sigh I'm so thankful this thanksgiving.

This is making me ecstatic!

So much good news...



Well, I'm very happy, cuz Keanuvisions has some kick ass clips of Kenanu Kanooey there rocking away on that sexy bass as a sexy bassist and I'm sorry but I have to rant on for a while... "One Thing" is my new fav, and I can't believe how awesome ke looks while playing it's amazing... I can't believe that I've been missing out on watching him play, I wish I could go see him (if he does beckyband again).

keanuvision: becky clippy goodness Keanuvision kicks ass


I'm so...... I don't even know right now

Major Keanu overload.... brain static....

Sigh... I really *heart* Keanu- like.... really.
lol

There's something about him playing that is just so.... amazingly... I don't know I'm at a loss of words.

I'm going to be playing that song One Thing "over and over" on loop.

Add it up w/ the other 30 second one of him and another one might just be the death of me... the keanu that broke the camel's back...


A Keanuholic...: "Blackhawks star Jeremy Roenick is staging J.R.s Wicked Weekend, a charity event for the Kita Childrens Foundation over Dec. 10-12 in Arizona that includes a round of golf and participation in a fantasy camp-like hockey game.
Your golfing "


I knew something good would happen today.

I wish I could go to that hockey game (well that is if he does play)

You never know maybe some miracle will happen and I will be able to go??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)