Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yummmy new Keanu footage

YAY! Guess what! I FINALLY CAUGHT KEANU ON TV! Woohooooo!

That was awesome, too short, but really great. Then again, I think that everything w/ Keanu in it is too short.

It was great how he responded to Shia's trailer, I wanted to see inside HIS. It's funny how he called him "young man," makes him sound like he's 60 or something. Probably because he was talking to MTV. It's nice to see that he's finally giving himself some credit on all those years of acting :-D


AND
what's best is that they have an INTERVIEW!!!!
I was so happy to hear about the interview... I love MTV now. I don't give enough credit to MTV- as my friends do.

I wish they had MORE MORE MORE MORE though
THEY SHOULD HAVE THE WHOOOOLE footage of his interview.

Aaaaaah.
Well I'm off to go watch that interview now.

Hee! Keanu sounded like an old man. :-p


The best thing about his new movies, next to being able to see him him him, is the promotional clips and stuffffffferz!

Cya, have fun!

-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)