Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Darn it, lazy me

Oops, the link from the last post that you go to when you click the new Constantine pic is broken. I'll fix it when I get a chance to, but right now I'm a bitz busy.


I'm sure there's a link to it on KeanuWeb and other sites. I'm also pretty sure that people already know this.


Stay tuned for more Bloggage.....


DUNH DUNH DUNH....

XMEN 3 2005

GAMBIT, starring as.... : KEANU REEVES????!!!

just a rumor so far. more bout it later...

eeee Hansah will be so..... Shmoofasdfkfed

Can't wait till i tell her. She's GOTTA love Ke-ster now. What a concept, my fav + her fav?

Possibly?

Don't get hopes up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)