Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

To be or not to be, that is the commentary... er... question

My title makes no sense this late at night but, anyway.

Sounds like I could really have some fun with these collection set DVDs when I get them, Keanu commentary or not.

That's okay, I've gotten over the fact that there are no Keanu commentaries. What's better than hours of Keanu talking about behind the scene stuff? Hours of bits of Keanu behind the scene practice stuff on widescreen TV. Or almost better/equal to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)