Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, January 13, 2005

ARRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr >:0

I was frollicking around the internet happily when I found
This

It reminded me how annoying some people were. They cling on to one stupid vision of Keanu and won't let go. They can't get with the program and just couldn't possibly imagine that he might be a smart intelligent person. They don't even begin to know anything about him! It pisses me off when people say stuff like that about Keanu, now that I know more about him than 2 years ago.

ARRRGH enough time wasted.....

some people are just like that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)