Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Friday, January 28, 2005

Whoa!!!

EEEE!

I was surprised when I found all this news today:

Hollywood Chamber

A Keanuholic... HOLY CRAP!

Keanuholic:Walk of Fame

Keanuvision: at last, a place for keanu pilgrims to leave their panties

AND NOW I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

*Sings*
HE'S GONNA GET A STAAAR! HE'S GONNA GET A STAAR!!!!


Prances around the room... and all these movies wow!


Hehe oh yeah and not to mention I got an iPod Photo over the weekend!!! For my birthday!!! That's right!!!!!! So far I have 900 Keanu pictures at my disposal right now. Aaaah my purse has never been more Keanu equipped with these 900 pictures for my friends to roll their eyes at. Hehe!

I shall do a decent post on my iPod once I'm done being in shock from all this news!

My iPod Photo had a seizure today. It froze and I PANICKED! I didn't know about the reset button and there isn't really a way to take the battery out of an iPod.

I was scrolling through my 900 Keanu pics a little too fast... I spun through all 900 of them in less than a minute and then did it again but the ipod froze mid spin that second time, and must of had a Keanu seizure... I know if I was that iPod I would too! LOL

My friend Alex shook his head and laughed once I announced and realized that being stuck staring at a picture of Keanu wasn't that bad at all...

Sighhhh life has been good as a Keanu fan these days... lol, lots of news and lots of pictures

Hehe now I have to get a grip on myself but I can't help being a spazzing out keanu fangirl at the moment :-D :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)