Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

EEE! Keanu AT the movies

My friend wrote to me in an email the other day:

"My cousin-in-law (is that even a word?) met Keanu Reeves at the movie theatre. They live in LA, and Keanu was going to see Sideways (I think that's what it's called), and he didn't like it very much so he came out and chatted every few minutes with the people in the theatre, which is where my cousin works!!!

He said he is a really nice guy and is a very normal person."

OOOOOOOOmfG!!


That's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)