Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Woohoo!



Hannah got me the Sweet November soundtrack for my birthday! How nice...

I love all the songs on it...


1. AMANDA GHOST Cellophane
2. ENYA Only time
3. bt Shame
4. STEVIE NICKS Touched By An Angel
5. kd lang The Consequences Of Falling (Lenny B Remix)
6. PAULIE COLE with DOLLY PARTON Heart Door
7. TEGAN & SARA My Number
8. BARENAKED LADIES Off The Hook
9. ROBBIE WILLIAMS Rock DJ
10. JACKIE WILSON Baby Work Out
11. TRACY DAWN You Deserved To Be Loved
12. CELESTE PRINCE Wherever You Are
13. BOBBY DARIN The Other Half Of Me

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Zeta said…

    Yyyyyes I love this cd...

    I fell asleep to it a couple of time now before bed.

    The music in Sweet November is really awesome, and after seeing the movie it makes the CD 10 times more romantic...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)