Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Daily Record brings a daily laugh

dailyrecord - THE HOD COUPLE

LOL this is one of those funny keanu moments that bring you a nice laugh.

"'I will take him back to his hotel room at, say, 3am.

'Keanu will wait till he hears my door close then sneak out.

'I don't know where he goes but he's back in time for interviews.

'Kevin Spacey is the same. He just vanishes on midnight strolls.' "


I always liked Kevin Spacey... lol

And this line:

'That's what people forget all stars are just normal people with great jobs.'

It made me think... one of my friends keeps reminding me this, but I always seem to forget these days, with Keanu. I used to remember, but I don't know about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)