Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Sunday, June 20, 2004


A gust of warm summery wind blows into my face as I look out the window, and I inhale. The cool breeze (punintended) smells of a clear and crisp night, with hints of soil that has been baked all day. When I look up, I see the stars, and when I close my eyes, I think of Keanu, and the summer. Oh how I love the summer. It smells of adventure, peace, memories, possiblity, endless fun, and love all at once in one whiff of the air. It smells of freedom, and of hope for the future. Am I making any sense at all? I'm in love, dude, but with nothing in particuar. I look into the moon, and wonder... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)