Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Shout out to Famous Left-Handers and not famous lefties

Guess what I found, much to my delight, upon a lucky search?
This list didn't let me down, as I scrolled down to the R section, (for Reeves ofcourse).

And WOW Julia Roberts (one of my favorite actresses) is ALSO a lefty...

And WOWOWOWOW I'm left handed!

*Gasp*

lol

you learn something new everyday eh? ;)

Famous Left-Handers

Also, Liz is left handed as well, wherever she is right now!

Oh and I just found this article!

Famous Left-handers article


...more to come!


He is indeed, a lefty... sigh, it's these coincidences that both excite me and kill me! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)