Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, June 30, 2004


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I want more Keanu songs! Especially cuz I never get to go see them ever. It's so tragic, I haven't heard all his songs. I wish beckyband would add more up but I guess they can't give all of it away! I'm inspired to practice my guitar every time I listen to the ones he already has. Also, I've been itching to play my guitar ever since I saw that pic of him over at Keanuvision playing on a bass that looked just like my guitar. I love all his guitars! I'm jealous. I like this purplish one here in this picture...



becky :: beckyband.com multimedia Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)