Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I could just watch the days go by...

But I don't wanna.
(Post started 2:13AM) THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG!!... or er, the morning is still young...?
Keanuvisions Constantine timer rawks, I could just watch it... and watch it... and... you get the picture. But every minute that goes by seems like it's gone to use when that thing's running. It' cool how no matter what time zone, where you are, everyone is waiting for Constantine at the same time, for about the same length... whoa de ja vu.. is it even possible to have blog de ja vu? Weird. Wait, that thing's ticking to February, I think, in general, so it's also a timer that is ticking of towards my birthday. Sigh, I'll bet on of the best birthday presents will be getting to see Constantine! That, and a whole shitload of Keanu dvd's. As of this glance, it's: 176 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes, and 58 seconds till you know what and you know who comes onto big screen. So... that's... 743424 hours + 16 = 743440 and 42 minutes, 58 seconds. Which is... 743440 minutes, which is 2646384000 seconds. And 176 days is only 22/45 if divided by 360. So we've got less than half a year left, because 180 is half a year, and 22.5 is half of 45 and and and.... assuming it took me ... oh, about 20 minutes to write this on blog post, that'll only be 37172 more of the equivilant time chunks to reach Constantine!

Yay! Go me! 37172 more 20 minutes left!! 176 more 24 hours left!!!!!

...okay, I've gotta go. I've gotta go, I'm headed for the store now, to go get a life. And plus, if I wait any longer, this post will have taken 22 minutes to finish, and I'd have to redo my calculations. Oh no it's already 23..... okay I change that to 23... it'll have taken 23 minutes, and THEN I'd have to.... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)