Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tehe! Boxer shorts...

My friend Will told me the other day that he might ask one of his contacts in LA to try to get an autograph from Keanu for me... on boxer shorts. Hehe that's so nice of him! I don't know if that would actually end up happening but it's worth a try and it'd be meg awesome if they actually succeed. Apparently, the person he knows does something movie business related.

All this, of course, is in exchange for some glowsticks and techno music. ^-^

I love my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)