Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Sigh.... last day of courses and class periods. Phew 6 more Blocks of class and I'm home freeee
Life is good.
I should plan out what I want to do with my vacation. Okay just off the top of my head, here's the list that's not going to be complete:

Do something exciting, explore, and see a new place, preferably sunset strip in CA..... :) heh heh heh

Learn HTML (it IS true- it's really quite easy!)

Study and review a bit for the MCAS

SAT study... drone drone

Read good books... preferrably the library books that you have borrowed out for so long already

Stop going: ....

Spend time with family and *bond*

~By the way, just to let people know, this glass of coke smells pleasantly of cinnamon~

Learn something cool like karate or something like guitar

Get in touch with friends, especially those you haven't had time to hang out with for a while

Something else crucial that is just like me to forget ************

ARGH... TRYING TO REMEMBER>>>> Happy day of silence by the way>>

Something that I really needed to do too... hmmmm

...er

um...

catch up on rest by the way

clean room and the house

watch movies and oh yes, i knew i'd remember

Think up a DVD wishlist

Go shopping

Get a webcam and mic

Abdye abdye THAT'S ALL FOLKS
I once had a friend who did a great impression of wuts-that-name-pig

Actually, I still have that friend :)

aw man and my stream of thoughts are interrupted again!!!!
oh yes and i have to

get sleep and get over this temporary? hand tremor thingy from being sleep deprived. It's really making it annoying when i have to type!

HA! According to blogger's definition of a blog, it's USUSALLY SHORT... SHORT MY ASS YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!! Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)