Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Friday, August 13, 2004

HAPPY LEFTY'S DAY!!!!!!!!

Not only is it friday the 13th, my friend's Isma's favorite "holiday," my friend J's Mom's b-day, and the day that I finished A Scanner Darkly (great book), the day I found out that the autographed dvd Paycheck I saw at Tower Records last night was a Phillip K. Dick book, my last day of work at the place I work, and the day I recieved The Matrix Revisited in the mail from Netflix, it's also the day that I realized was LEFTY'S DAY!!! (According to Zaxs.com) ... At least, I think it's that link. Check my link section for it, I'm feeling extra lazy today to double check since that Revisited DVD is sitting in my DVD player right now on pause!!

There's a certain part in A Scanner Darkly where the guy tells Bob Arctor to right w/ his right hand what his left hand feels, and I could NOT help but wonder what they'll do in the movie w/ Ke being left handed and stuff.... it's not THAT big a deal though and it might not even be in the movie...



A true lefty... Posted by Hello



Yes I know this is the second time I've done this picture... shhhhhh don't say ne thing!
 Posted by Hello





Here are a couple of entertaining links for left handerz...


Rosemary West's Left Handed Page

Famous Left-handers


Famous Left-Handers: "left-handed actors:Keanu Reeves"

Left-handers Day

I dunno where Zasx got this but check out the site it's part of their Zany holidays page. ZASX.COM - Zany Holiday Calendar





Oh and I know this is late, but here are some sites to A Scanner Darkly and the movie and stuff of that sort:

*Sigh* One more year...



Phillip K. Dick dot com

Good stuff


A Scanner Darkly, screen play by Charlie Kaufman, for those who can't imagine what the movie will be like ne longer... Note*- It's probably going 2 be completely unlike this screen play, but I just found it on Google and thought it was kinda kewl, as I'm dying to see the real movie

A SCANNER DARKLY info





Oh and one more thing... if ANY one knows how to make Hello work so that it can post more than one pic at a time, plz tell me! I've had to copy the HTML from 2 posts and merge it into one my hand all this time, and it's very annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)