Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Saturday, December 18, 2004


7 days 2 Xmas Posted by Hello



Sidebar Ke-ster insisted on me making him an xmas hat to wear while standing in my sidebar all day. But then after the first hat, he wanted me to make even more! Outfits... decor... bunch of stuff. But he's only gonna wear one a day, that spoiled chicken! LoL, oh well, what can I do?
Anyways, I'm going to countdown to Xmas w/ Inner Chicken Peace Keanus in his new outfits, plus a couple of other surprise pictures...

Today's Keanu Brand Santa Hat is borrowed from Keanu himself, out of another pic. Ke sure wears a lot of Xmas hats in his movies... more time then the usual actor, at least...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)