Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

HAHAHAHA GOTTA SHARE IT W/ THE WORLD!!!!

After that nice little kaniption fit/ anxiety attack of Keanu's... behind the scene of the one with the many different Neos on little screens swearing
LOOL

"I'll smash this whole place to FUCKIN bits!!!" ROAAR!

"FUCK YOU... AND FUCK ************" Keanu's mouth continues to run on and on through the beep censor, carried away.

I believe, he said "...your mother."

"I can do whatever I fuckin fuckin fuckin fuckin want!!!!!!"

LOL, JEEZ! DIDN'T KNOW OUR KEANU COULD BE SO VIOLENT!! HAHAHA


"Wow, improv in a Wachowski film Keanu!" (or something like that)

KE-STER: "I know... I couldn't believe it! Did you see how happy Keanu the actor got there?"


LOOOLLLL!


LATER: KEANU:

Patheticlly: Whoa. (it sounded more like: "whoa...??" so confused sounding it was funny)
laughter
"Keanu keep whoaing... whoa"
laughter
the word whoa floats around the room
keanu smiles

*Edited 12/17/04 (thanx Keanuette):
"for you guys, I'll do whoa... with my pants off (points to pants)"*

Zeta topples over on the floor and laughs for a good 10 minutes...
what a character...
it's like he was talking to us specifically... how did he know what I wanted? lol jk

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Keanuette said…

    He says 'with my pants OFF!'[I know, I read the subtitles] which makes it even funnier!

    Love that bit...

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Zeta said…

    OH, thanx for the correction... lol now I have to go back and watch it...

    Keanu... pants off??

    *runs off*

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)