Hello Chicken

A Moment Of Randomness............Hello Kitty yes, but who's ever heard of Hello Chicken?
A place for all my Keanu madness ^_^

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Hell yessss i want to type what happened while it's still fresh...
I don't usually say this but.... OMG!

TODAY'S GAME OF LACROSSE KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS! THAT WAS A HELLA FUN.

We finally won against Mn, and it was such a great game. We had no subs, and at first I thought we'd lose, but also kinda had some hope because when it's really bad sometimes, things get good.

The early first half of the game, I got the ball, and hell I ran and threw that ball into the net, bottom left. At first, I didn't even realize what I had done since I was just in so much shock! lol, and then, everyone started cheering about it and I was just like- oh SHIT! I got it in! I felt a big thud in my stomach and it was almost all too much.

I made some mistakes that game too though... A little bit after my first goal, I got the ball thrown to me, but in a frenzy to get it, I didn't notice my stick make an illegal cover on it. The ref was pretty strict and said: "you COVERED the ball!" I said something like sorry! and she replied a fusterated "just get back". I was a bit shook bout it i dunno why but then I decided that's her job to do that and be strict and i realized that everyone made some mistakes out there ne ways. One girl, "raked the ball", and one other was in my sphere. The lady was like- she should have presented it but you were WAY too close. The other ref also gave me the ball once i 4 get why though.
One of the other things that I did was kick the ball by accident. I fell down and my foot dropped into the circle of the huddling frenzy and kicked it by accident. I heard- "KICK" from the ref, and I told him that i had accidently slipped. He was nicer than the other one and said something along the lines as that's okay. One of my team mates also told me not to worry about it, so that was helpful.

One of the other times I got the ball, I did a roll dodge that was so cool. It completely threw the people after me off. I called it my "matrix dodge". Right before the first half was over, I caught a really high up ball that fell out after a second. I scrambled for it, and got it, some how. I thought it was over though, after they said "8 seconds!" and dropped it, but I heard my coach say "stay on her!" Somehow, I managed to get the ball back just when I heard the whistle (or was it a horn?) and it was great. It's half time now, the ref explained to me, and I headed to my happy teammates. We were so happy when Tz scored the first goal in the game, and it was a good sign.

My coach said that it was a good shot, because I went down, and said that another benefit, was ("that she's teeny?") that I'm a lefty (like keanu!!) and so we should throw goals left.

Some where in the game though, I managed to twist my back and fall on my knee.

At one point during the game, the goalie got hit in the stomach. I felt really bad for her and we had to pause the game.

Surprisingly, everything continued well after the goal.

When we won, everyone was so happy and we all were ampted and psyched up. Kerta, Cl, L, and I stayed a little after that and just threw the ball back and forth to each other. We just were being wild and having so much fun.

Oh, and during the game, these boys with a bike yelled, Go number one! And they looked towards me, and then I realized that they probably thought that it was my number. It was weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Visit Wazow, 2
Locations of visitors to this page
Where are visitors to this page?
(Auto-update daily since 01-Jan-05)